Fall Term Begins September 12, 2023
- Beginner Class
- Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Intermediate/Advanced Class
- Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm - 9:00pm
All classes are held in the Homburg Centre Community Room.
To Register for classes please call the Homburg Centre front desk at 902-420-5555
Homburg Centre for Health & Wellness
Saint Marys University
920 Tower Road, Halifax
Fees per term
- Students & SMUfit members: $65 (Must be 16+ years of age to register)
- Community Members: $110 (Must be 16+ years of age to register)
- Uniforms (gis): $85 (taxes included) for beginner level gi and includes your white belt and color belt exchanges. Students may purchase a gi outside of the club as long as it is an approved, white, karate uniform with no patches or decoration. A gi is mandatory to participate in the advanced class, clinics, gradings and tournaments.
** Please note: Uniforms are required to graduate into the intermediate/advanced class and to participate in karate activities such as belt tests, clinics etc.
- Clinic, tournament, testing costs are dependant on the event and are listed at the time the event is scheduled.
Members of the SMU Karate club practicing at Point Pleasant Park.